VOLUNTEERS FOR COMMUNITY MEALS, AND SERVICE—–
WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU
The Yahad is seeking volunteers who are willing to give from the heart.
1. Should you wish to volunteer to assist with community kitchen duties, cleaning up after meals, set-up, and final brake-down, please send your name, phone number, in an email to Bishop Daniel Ben Regesh AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PLEASE let us know what days, meals, and times you, and your family are able to volunteer.
3. There will be a need for volunteers for all three meals, plus 1 snack time, and an after dinner option, plus clean up.
4. VOLUNTEERS WILL BE RESPONCIBLE for preparing all meal, plus 1 snack time. They will also be responsible for making sure that the kitchen, dining area are both cleaned after every meal. Volunteers will also be responsible for making sure that the meeting area is swept, cleaned, and in-order before each session. The goal is to cook meals, clean up, and leave the area better then each group found it.
5. We don’t care how many help out in the kitchen, dining meeting areas, as long as everybody understands their rolls. We don’t want anyone lording it over their brethren. We want everybody to walk in love and true submission toward one another equally.
6. anyone who has a working knowledge of the above duties and who are eager to help will be most welcomed.
7. Work will begin on the evening of October 8TH, and will conclude on the morning of October 17TH, after all areas such as the kitchen, meeting rooms, and lodge have been fully cleaned.
8. Anyone wanting to volunteer should confirm with Bishop Regesh, no later than September 20st, 2019.
9. SHOULD THERE BE A specialty that you desire, please get in contact with us as soon as possible, as rolls can get filled up very quickly.
10. Should you for whatever reason have to leave your volunteer spot, we do request THAT YOU come to bishop Regesh, or one of the camp officers as soon as possible. We also ask that you try to locate someone else to fill your spot.
11. Our overall goal is to make our time a very pleasant time of fellowship. We want to enjoy one another’s company, make new friends, and catch up with old ones.
Thank you so much for your service, and time. We invite both brothers, sisters, youngsters, and elders, we welcome all to participate in this mitzvah of serving together, to make the body better. The more volunteers we receive, the lighter the burden will be on all.
We’re looking so forward to having an awesome time this year. We also look forward to the fun, fellowship, and great conversations all around.
We look forward to your response, and to meeting you all at Cloudland Canyon State Park FOR Sukkoth, 2019.
Bishop Daniel Ben Regesh
Pastor and overseer
the Yahad of East Tennessee