VOLUNTEERS FOR COMMUNITY MEALS, AND SERVICE—–
Participate in this mitzvah! The Yahad is seeking volunteers who are willing to give from the heart.
1. Should you wish to volunteer to assist with community kitchen duties, cleaning up after meals, set-up, and final brake-down, please send your name, phone number, in an email to Bishop Daniel Ben Regesh AT email@example.com
2. PLEASE let us know what days, meals and times you and/or your family are able to volunteer.
3. There will be a daily need for volunteers for all three meals, plus 1 snack time, and an after dinner option, plus clean up.
4. The goal is to cook meals, clean up and leave the area better than each group found it. VOLUNTEERS WILL BE assisting in the preparing of each meal or snack and cleanup. They will also be responsible for making sure that the kitchen and dining area are cleaned after every meal. The goal is to cook meals, clean up and leave the area better than each group found it.
5. We appreciate each one that helps out in the kitchen and dining/meeting area. We don’t want anyone lording it over their brethren. We want everybody to walk in love and true submission toward one another equally.
6. Anyone who has a working knowledge of the above duties and who are eager to help will be most welcomed.
7. Work will begin on the evening of October 8th and will conclude on the morning of October 17th. All areas such as the kitchen, meeting rooms, and lodge will be fully cleaned.
8. Anyone wanting to volunteer should confirm with Bishop Regesh, no later than September 20th, 2019.
9. SHOULD THERE BE A specialty that you desire, please get in contact with us as soon as possible, as rolls can get filled up very quickly.
10. Should you, for whatever reason, have to leave your volunteer spot we do request THAT YOU come to Bishop Regesh, or one of the camp officers, as soon as possible. We also ask that you try to locate someone else to fill your spot.
11. Our overall goal is to make our time a very pleasant time of fellowship. We want to enjoy one another’s company, make new friends, and catch up with old ones.
Thank you so much for your service and time. We welcome both brothers and sisters, youngsters and elders, to participate in this mitzvah of serving together to make the body better. The more volunteers we receive, the lighter the burden will be on all.
We’re looking so forward to having an awesome time this year. We also look forward to the fun, fellowship, and great conversations all around.
We look forward to your response, and to meeting you all at Cloudland Canyon State Park for Sukkoth 2019.
Bishop Daniel Ben Regesh
Pastor and Overseer
The Yahad of East Tennessee